Sunday, May 3, 2015

Week 236: Just Thankful - Great 1st Slam

Weekly Audio Review 

 Or click here: https://clyp.it/piz4nqyv 
Added: 5/22/15

Sunday, March 22, 2015

* Walked and talked with someone in regards to a potential photo shoot I would be offering for free After a while I offered her Denny's and she ordered wine. I didn't even know they sold wine at Denny's. High maintenance women..,lol.

* Editing...

* Watched Empire


Monday, March 23, 2015 

* Editing

* QWF planning

* Basketball


Tuesday, March 24, 2015

* Editing


Wednesday, March 25, 2015

* Call performers

* An audition was canceled

* Production apology call (Credit Karma gig)

* I think I played basketball today


Thursday, March 26, 2015

* Skype meeting with my agent Cheryl

* Printing posted at Staples

* Ihop treat to myself

* QWF planning

* Audition notice


Friday, March 27, 2015

* Metro PCS audition

* Dollar Store

* The Sound Track event. It inspired me to do a monologue at my slam.

* QWF Planning


Saturday, March 28, 2015

* Casting Internationals Seminar

* 1st Round Monologue Slam

Quarterly Wrap Festival's
1st Round Monologue Slam
As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign