Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Week 209: Stretching out 4 Years in LA

Weekly Audio Review



Sunday, September 14, 2014

* Mini Cinema screening with Cassy.

OFA PSA Shoot (Visit here)

Monday, September 15, 2014

* Army research questions in front of the camera. It took about about 7 mins and made $50.00 cash. I didn't even know it had anything to do with the army until I arrived.

* Slow Monday...

* QWF stuff...

* Stretching...I believe I went for a run.

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

* Started learning Scandals, "Enemy of the State" monologue.

* More stretching...

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

* 3pm manager meeting.

* Photo shoot with Cassy.

* I had a dream I booked the Ford, Fresh Prince inspired commercial from last week.  Immediately, I thought that was a bad thing because I only get good results when I have a bad dream. In the dream, I had to describe a photo as the Will Smith character and the photo ended up looking like me. They called me and I missed it. Later they called and told me no worries. The question they asked me was simple. I woke up thinking I got it but I now remember getting a lower part in the dream. All of this is confusing. I don't really even remember what happened in the dream and I can barely read my notes.

* Treated myself to Subway for the first time in a long time and it didn't agree with me very much.

* Low energy day...

Thursday, September 18, 2014

* My landlord noticed I had a sad look on my face. I told her things were slow. She said, "It will pick up. Then in no time, I got 3 audition noticee. Two for tomorrow and one for now.

* On my way to the annual Korean festival near my home, I got a notice about a skateboard audition last min. Its been a while since I skateboarded but I scarped something together before the sun went down.



Friday, September 19, 2014

* Happy 4 year anniversary to The Quest of a Late Night Talk Show Host

Added this new photo cover to my blog today. 4 years and counting. 

Remembering what my blog looked like before today. This was the general look for 4 years.
* Riding bike day

* Dating Website audition - online commercial at college humor offices.

* Top #1 Music Artist - MIT Geeks audition

* Two audition notices

* Improv rehearsal/show with new team. Go Stranger Baby

* Monkey Butler Farewell event

Saturday, September 20, 2014

* Taco Bell audition (Agent sent)

* USC Superzero audition (Manager sent)

* Attended One Lens Film Festival


As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign