Monday, September 8, 2014

Week 207 - Birds Won't Stop Pooping On Me

Weekly Audio Review 


Sunday, August 31, 2014

* Editing...home body day


Monday, September 1, 2014

* Computer mail out for Matown


Tuesday, September 2, 2014

* She basically said I was too old, lol

* The Hollywood Confidential with Cassy.

Motown & Cassy in company of Kim Hardin and others
Meagan Good, Brandy, And Tichina Arnold

Wednesday, August 3, 2014

* Paid too much for some signs for my future of late night campaign revamp but oh well. I'll find other uses for them

* Photo shoot with Nastown

Motown Maurice & Nassali Nastown Kiggundo unite for a photo shoot.

* Photo DVD's sent, following a famous contact list to manager


Thursday, August 4, 2014

* Skyping with Matown

* Editing Late Night Artichoke

* Saved Scandal's I'm a Boy monologue. I have plans for it.

Friday, August 5, 2014

* Improv at Neon Venus is back again

* Veggie audition video. It was due in 2-3 hours and the request come in 3 hours before



Bike riding back home I saw a  different barber shop and decided to give him a chance. I may go back.
Its still not the perfection I"m looking for but I'll try again.  

* Picked up a Andis T-Outliner for my face. A long over due investment

* Proper apology email sent (Fox Sports)

Saturday, August 6, 2014

* A Bird poops on my head again

* One Love music video shoot

* Playing basketball. Not a day for wins

* Kermit the frog speaks

Kermit the Frog predicts Motown Maurice will have his late night show in 2016  but that's none of his business.  
See more here: https://www.facebook.com/MotownMauriceCampaign


As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night 

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign