Sunday, August 17, 2014

Week 203: Rough & Tough Summer Part 2 - 2016 Prediction

Weekly Audio Review 


Sunday, August 3, 2014

* LA Sparks game. Thanks Tehana.

The Sparks beat the Suns with a game buzzer winning shoot. The best live finish I've ever seen.
Plus I was with a special familiar person. 
* Hanging with...

* Working on stuff...

Monday, August 4, 2014

* Working on stuff....

* Played basketball for the first time in months. Lost a game of two on two. I'm out of shape.

* QWF Planning.

Tuesday, August 5, 2014


Set in a quick photo of my converse of a potential gig. Nothing came out of it.  
* Fox Sports fitting.
My hair looks good. I got paid $200.00 cash for the hair cut and it was approved.
Why would anything go wrong the next day. 
Wednesday, August 6, 2014

* Fox Sports shoot disaster. I was kicked off the set. They sent me home because they wanted to cut my hair again and I just couldn't afford to.

* Spirits become low because of the flattop situation.

Thursday, August 7, 2014

* Haunted Hayride audition. I didn't want to go to this audition plus I new it wasn't for me. However, above that, I knew getting out the house would help lift my spirits and it did.

* Recovering from yesterdays situation.

* Trader Joe's stop and run.

* Black soap and shea butter pick up.

Friday, August 8, 2014

* 2pm Animalist audition.

* 4:30pm Audition untitled project

* Angola reception

Saturday, August 9, 2014

* 10:30am Skype audio interview with Your Baby Is Ugly.

http://www.thenextshot.tv/your-baby-is-ugly-ep-1/

* My life online 1pm audition (Santa Monica)

* Spontaneous with Christian to Mosaic Improv picnic.

* Imperial Dreams movie screening - downtown LA, Sun Dance Next Fest,

* Chinatown run with DJ Blenz

Final Thoughts

Things really picked up towards the end of the week. When your down and out, hope will be there when the weekend comes.


As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign