Monday, August 4, 2014

Week 202: I Declare War

Weekly Audio Review


Sunday, July 27, 2014

* Double bird pooping.

On the way back from Little Caesars a bird pooped on me twice. On my pizza box and on my forearm.
It must mean good luck. This is the 3rd time its happened to me.

* Blog updating

* Press release planning


Monday, July 28, 2014

* Press Release send out: http://www.motownmaurice.blogspot.com/2014/08/immediate-late-night-press-release.html

* Trip to Ralphs

* Slow day until the media called. A journalist said I'm the best thing she seen in comedy in over 15-20 years. She seen my press release and we're setting up an interview. All made possible by Bill Wynn.

* Audition notice

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

* Fox Sports call back

* Conversation with landlord at lead to...

* World War Me,...the police...sleeping on a chair.


Wednesday, July 30, 2014

* On avail for the 3rd time in about a week (Fox Sports).

* Release from Disney avail :-(

* $400.00 poorer

Lyft driving closer to my freedom.
* Free at last


Thursday, July 31, 2014

* Saddened by the unfortunate but empowered by a new declaration.

*Inception of campaign, "I Declare War."

* Late night war research begins

* Played a little 2on2 basketball and lost. I got to get back in shape. Its the first I played a real game since April.


Friday, August 1, 2014

* Fox Sports booking.

* Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles screening. Not bad but could of been better.

* Publicist brain storm and craigslist.

Saturday, August 2, 2014

* Publicist response

* Cut Above Casting Party. I had a great time.


As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign