Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Week 188 - The Best Is Yet To Come

Weekly Audio Review

Sunday, April 20, 2014

* Walking/Mexican food.

Photo Removed 7/31/14  12:22am 
Bad Break Up
* I have everything I want in my life and a girlfriend.
K... & Motown celebrates their union. 
 

* I have a girlfriend.

* Movies: Noah & Draft with my baby.

Monday, April 21, 2014

* QWF concerns.

* Shopping food.

* NBC call back notice.

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

* Hair cut.

Fernando cuts Motown's hair. 
Outside the Closet shopping. 
* Meeting with an attorney.

* Boyfriend/Girlfriend fussing. Lesson learned.

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

* Season 3 editing

* Apartment seeking with...

Thursday, April 24, 2014

* Couples music video audition.

* Free head shots and couples photo shoot.

Friday, April 25, 2014

* Audition notice for next week.

* NBC Audition. Nothing as memorable as the first one.

* DOS/Formerly known as rehearsal/show. It was only me and Kai. It was a great two man show.

Saturday, April 26, 2014

* The Alley visit 

* Little Ethiopia/Addis Ethiopian Restaurant  



Addis Ethiopian Restaurant
* More relationship woes. Key words: Damn it Facebook messaging. Petty arguments continue.  

* Ross shopping 

* Jogging 

Final Thoughts

I actually have a girlfriend! Best of all she spent just about all week with him. She's much more than a girlfriend. She my...

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign