Monday, April 21, 2014

Week 187: Sometimes, Finding the Light Means you Must Past Through the Deepest Darkness

Weekly Audio Review


Sunday, April 13, 2014 

* Skateboarding at Venice Beach and assisting someone by passing out fliers.

* Made it a KFC dinner night.

Monday, April 14, 2014

* Short film audition at my agents office.

* Alert! Alert! This blog has been compromised.

* Hanging with K.... :-*

* Two people immediately noticed me in this video upon its release.



Tuesday April 15, 2014

* Completed my taxes at home with the assistance of my friend K.....

Photo Removed 7/31/14  12:24am 
Bad Break Up
  
*K.... & Motown on Income Tax Day.
This is the time I never completed my taxes at home. I didn't know I could do that.
As a matter of fact, its the first time in 7 years the process has been so simple for me.
The reason is because I dissolved my corporation last year.  

* Monkey Butler improv level 301

* Email notice of the short film booking. This is my first. Yeahhh!!!!

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

* Runyon Canon (2 Week Anniversary)

Photo Removed 7/31/14  12:24am 
Bad Break Up
*Motown & K....conquering Runyon Canyon 

* Audition notice

* I crashed an audition with K.... in North Hollywood.

* Coley's


Photo Removed 7/31/14  12:25am 
Bad Break Up
                                          *K.....& Motown at Coley's Jamacian Restaurant.
     
* Completed a web series survey.

Thursday, April 17, 2014

* Bud Lite audition

* Improv class at Michael's

* Personal Updated Note: There is a "first time" for everything.


Friday, April; 18, 2014

* Music video audition (Skrillex - "Recess"). K.... crashed and booked it.

* Kevin Boot's BBQ


Saturday, April 19, 2014

* No beach. Full day of drama.

* I let loose total text destruction. It brought me into a terrible state and thankfully survived. The end of this marked the beginning of a new era.

* She must be the prototype

* Completed the Ain't Garages Great promo commercial. Just about the only productive thing I did all day.

* Key word of the day, "Love."

Final Thoughts

Some much happened this week in my personal life (unlike over before) and this news is only a lead in for week 188. What wait I make the big review next week.


As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign