For the first time, I've developed a marketing strategy that has nothing to do with Late-Night.
Sunday, February 2, 2014
* I was suppose to shoot the cut in scenes for Late-Night Buttermilk Biscuits this morning but my choice wasn't communicating on my standards. This happened for the better. It truly did. Less than a week my idea improved and my next choice is an even better talent.
* Special Fox Digital/Youtube/5 Second films Superbowl invite to the SOHO House. This is how a man is suppose to live. Open bar. Non stop free food.
|Special Fox Digital/Youtube/5 Second films Superbowl invite to the SOHO House.|
|Raj Jawa & Motown Maurice living the life.|
* Trim printing send off of new graphics.
|Side 1 of my new Strategic Strategies sent out to print.|
|While I'm printing stuff for myself, its time to finally get promotional material for|
The Quarterly Wrap Festival. Its out to print. See it next week. 10 times for Trim Printing.
Tuesday, February 4, 2014
* Pop up audition for Old Spice.
* Editing Late-Night Butter Milk Biscuits
Wednesday, February 5, 2014
First time attending We Make Movies. Impressive.
|We Make Movies script reading night.|
|We Make Movies script reading night. Catch me near the right hand corner.|
* DOS Rehearsal
* LA Casting Profile Upgrades. I'm finally doing this video thing right.
* In brain storming motion to complete the cut ins for Late-Night Butter Milk Biscuits my production source declined my request because of my current non-paid tab. I truly don't have any money to give him right now. It was a disappointing moment. It was just about the first time money became a preventative force against one of my production since I arrived in LA. At least seems that way. Nonetheless, Kevin B. called me back in less than 24 hours and made a quick agreement. I'm truly thankful and blessed. The next day the part was cast.
Friday, February 7, 2014
* DOS Improv show. My first time performing with my new improv team. I also found my talent for Late-Night Buttermilk Biscuits.
Saturday, February 8, 2014
* Apparently, I'm a now a mentor for my new friend Laneshia. We've already made productive career enhancing plans together. Cool burgers.
* Basketball. Scrambling for the ball I gave my team a second chance at winning. Then I lost my team the game when I took a bad shot. Oh well...
* I tried to buy a $5.00 foot long a few days ago but it was declined. Today a letter confirmed I lost my abilities to purchase hot meals. It happened before. I'm not longer homeless so...I'm going to miss my 5 dollar foot longs, Pizza Hut and El Pollo Loco purchases with my EBT.