Friday, December 27, 2013

Week 170: Q4 Success - Auditions - Brain Fried

Weekly Written Video 

I'm publishing week after/post Christmas and my brain is fried. I know the 4th Quarter Wrap Fest was amazing and I had a few pop up auditions I wasn't expecting. On Tuesday I got a lead that could of lead to something great but it didn't. Potentially, that lead may arise in 2014.

Sunday, December 15, 2013

* 4th Quarter Wrap Fest

Motown Maurice's Quarterly Wrap Festival - 4th Quarter Wrap Fest

See photos: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.725023900855994.1073741841.577545992270453&type=3

Monday, December 16, 2013

* Staples Audition (Agent sent)

* Monkey Butler

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

* Glee background work (with a surprising phone call)


Wednesday, December 18, 2013

* Missed Jury Duty

* Hewlett Packard audition (Skating rink)

* Missed Glee background work

* I gave up and surrendered to sardines/tuna and crackers.

Thursday, December 19, 2013

* Attended The Actors Market and indievent networking mixer.


Friday, December 20, 2013

* LNExp Season 3 planning...

* Carl Jr's check finally came in.

* Catching up on Scandal's current season.

Saturday, December 21, 2013

* LNExp Season 3 footage seeking...

* More planning I guess...I don't really remember.

Final Thoughts

My brain is shutting down. I don't remember much and I don't feel like writing. Sorry...
All I know is that in real time of this week, I was looking forward to heading home to Tampa.

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign