Friday, December 20, 2013

Week 169: Background Balling -Sick Fix - Brain Storming!

Weekly Written  Review

Continuing form last week, my stomach issues continued. It didn't stop until Wednesday. Thank God it ended. Moreover, this week represents money. I worked 5 out of 7 days this week. Unfortunately, those checks ain't coming until the new year.

Sunday, December 8, 2013

* 1st day Desperado Beer commercial background work (Finally, thanksgiving dinner). While on set, I had a vision for season 4.

Monday, December 9, 2013

* 2nd day Desperado Beer commercial background work. Still having stomach problems.

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

* 3rd day Desperado Beer commercial background work. It was a good day because I was able to leave early with the same pay.

* This came out today

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

* 4th day Desperado Beer commercial background work. It was a good day because I was able to leave early with the same pay.


* Last day of diarrhea.

Every now and then you have to treat yourself to some Thia rice. 

Thursday, December 12, 2013

* Food stamps rectification meeting. Approved and extended one more year.

* Improv rehearsal with a new team at Neon Venus.

Friday, December 13, 2013

* This morning I had a dream I saw Arsenio Hall but when you noticed me he put his head down.

* Soupman audition

* VH1 Super Bowl audition. I wore my Afro wig to this one.

* 4-9ers Background work.

Saturday, December 14, 2013

* Preparing for The 4th Quarter Wrap Fest...Staples

* Blog ...

Final Thoughts

12 hour plus days doing background work. That can take a toll on a person. Mostly on your brain because we're just standing around doing nothing. The beer commercial was disturbing because after a while its easy to notice them putting all the people of color way in the the back, far away from the camera. Moreover, on Friday night I was in a different zone, I was brain storming like crazy. I ended episode 1 of season 3 of The Late Night Experiment and a few points for other episodes.

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign