Saturday, December 14, 2013

Week 168: Cold! Hungry! Sick! Bloated! Diarrhea!!!

Weekly Video Review

Last week, I premiered season 2 of The Late Night Experiment in front of a live audience and since then I've been really mellow. My mannerisms have been in a very relaxed pace and state. At least I've been like this around familiar people. Nonetheless, I didn't let my mellowness rule me. The same day season 2 went live on youtube, I went live on the streets of Hollywood Blvd to promote and pass out fliers. It was rough at first. I found most success patronizing Jimmy Kimmel's fans. Outside of them, I paced around for a while until I realized its better to past out filers standing still at a cross street. Its also much better when I'm passing out with someone. I shared some street space with a young man passing out fliers for a physic. He shared some pointers and his company made time fly by quicker. The goal was to pass out fliers everyday this week but things happened. I want to build a new audience but I'm not sure how effective his is. Of course I don't expect instant results but nothing is happening views or subscription wise on the channel. I did want I planned out to do and now I'll plan to do something more effective.

Sunday, December 1, 2013

* Power Struggle Improv

* Passed on a Happy Endings auditioin

Monday, December 2, 2013

* Season 2 of The Late Night Experiment is live at 2:12am

* Started passing out fliers on Hollywood Blvd. I had a rough start but it got better towards the end.

* Monkey Butler comedy class.

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

* Film Independent meeting (Season 2 Promotion - This face)

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

* Agent sent audition -  Girl Meets World. (Improv Trickery)

* Season 2 promotion on Hollywood Blvd with Raj Jawa

Motown Maurice in camouflage on Hollywood Blvd.  
Raj Jawa promoting season 2. 
Motown Maurice in camouflage on Hollywood Blvd.  
Disney Spec Came out 



Thursday, December 5, 2013

* Car wash /workshop audition. This is was an out right ridiculous audition. It was ridiculous from the trickery side. They indicated that they wanted 70's looking guys for a workshop, so I came in with my platform shoes and my Afro. Come to find out we're auditioning for a singing and dancing musical. I had fun with it and did my best but really. What's the secret for? In terms of dancing, I thought I had a good start but after they added the first spin that was it for me. We also had a sing. I sang, "I want to get next to you," Rose Royce. Need I say more!

* This is when week started going down hill. I didn't know if it had something to do with the amount of Guava I ate yesterday but I wasn't feeling great today. My taste buds needed a lift so I got a quartetr chicken meal from Dino's. That move ended up being a big mistake. From 3pm to 3am and beyond I stayed in bed. The next day when it all came out. Literally.

Friday, December 6, 2013

* Because of distance and sickness I missed being a part of a Starving in Hollywood skit.

* While trying to combat my bloated stomach my brain stormed up a post mail idea.

* Late hours into the night, everything I ate for the past two days came out. I can't recall the last time I threw up like that. It was terrible. And my bowels wouldn't stop moving.

Saturday, December 7, 2013

* Sick and all, I took my idea to the post office.

They will know who I am. 
Final Thought

Cold! Hungry! Sick! Bloated! Diarrhea!

For the first time all year I coudn't stand the thought of sardines, tuna fish and crackers. I didn't want to touch it. I have now declared December NO SARDINES AND TUNA DECEMBER. Most of this week, all I could think about is being home in Tampa with my loving mother and good food. Then I got sick. I've never had so much gas in my life. Not to mention my profuse use of the toilet. Despite this set back, I can only wonder. I wonder if I would of came up with that post mail idea if I wasn't sick. Late Friday night/early Saturday morning on my knees on my bed (trying to position the gas out my rectum and/or mouth) I randomly came up with the idea to send my latest flier to the likes of Conan, Arsenio, Kimmel... I never had the desire to mail these guys before but there is something about my flier that I love. It says a very strong message in a few words. No phone number. Its just a clear message. I'm emerging. Truthfully, I didn't send it to be discovered, my purpose of sending it is for them to know who I am.

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign