Sunday, September 15, 2013

Week 155: Blesstember - Booktember - Bestember

Weekly Video Review

Sunday, September 1, 2013

* Power Struggle 1st Sunday Show with Kyriaki @ 10pm

Monday, September 2, 2013

* Labor Day

*Hanging with B @ The Club House. The improv group named "White Girls" performed. They were really good. 

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

* Grow meeting. It was a pointless visit.

* Lunch date kind of sort of with T.....

* Call back notice for Microsoft Surface. 

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

* Surface Callback 1:30pm

* Hell's Kitchen Extra work in Hollywood. The lady passing out the forms to sign asked for everybody's name. She gave me my form and I asked, "You need my name?" She said, "I think I know who you are. Your Motown right? You've worked with us before."

Thursday, September 5, 2013

* Audition for The General in Irvine. I had to rent a car.

* Shoot with Post-Production. I auditioned for them A week or two back.

Patiently waiting for my turn to shoot with Post-Production.
* Official word about the Microsoft booking came in.
 
 photo IMG_20130905_172746.jpg
Attempted to return the car I rented from Enterprise but I ended up returning it before 12pm the next day.
* I missed an audition with Epic Sam but the ended up rescheduling me for next week.

I celebrated my booking with some Mexican Food. Fish Marajo
Friday, September 6, 2013

* Deposited Ma's blessing...

* Returned car

Saturday, September 7, 2013

* Part of my Ceiling fell and woke me up at 8:35am.

* Power Struggle 7pm with Trent

See Post: Ariana Grande - Baby I - Music Video Release
 

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign