Saturday, September 7, 2013

Ariana Grande - Baby I - Music Video Release

Scene Locations: Beginning (0:04 - 0:09) and the ending (2:49-3:10). Also in the street scenes,I'm in the background wearing the bright aqua blue shirt.




Behind The Scenes: Week 150: This Week I Can't Remember... 


Final Thoughts

I'm impressed with the amount of times I'm seen in this video. Considering the fact that they removed me from the street car scene because they felt like they were seeing too much blue (I'm not going to lie, I was camera aggressive. I had everyone around dying laughing). At that point, I was disappointed because shortly after they removed me, all the people I was with got camera close ups. They didn't even end up using any of those close ups. The last scene of the day is where I made my debut. In the final product, I ended up being featured more than the features.

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign