Sunday, August 18, 2013
* Final day: Shooting Day 7. Wrapped in success.
Monday, August 19, 2013
* Last GROW Meeting (I think...)
* Organizing footage/adjusting to edit
* Manage sent me a notice for a non-paid audition
* Monkey Butler Improv
* Treated myself to some IHOP.
Tuesday, August 20, 2013
* NYTVF results and declines The Late Night Experiment for the 3rd time. Probably the last time I've been submitting with them. There is a new route on the horizon.
* Post Production company comedy sketch audition (manager sent).
* UCB level 201 Graduation class.
|Graduation show from UCB 201.|
* Audition notice (Nintendo)
Wednesday, August 21, 2013
* Nintendo audition - Agent sent
* Reality show interview from last week contacts me and they choose someone else. However, the said the liked me and they are going to use me for something really soon. Right....
* Improv @ The Improv Space
Thursday, August 22, 2013
* Very sucky day. I was hoping for a Nintendo call back. I thought I did well. :-(
Friday, August 23, 2013
* UCB Harold
* UCB Improv Jam
* Bosonova with B.
* Monkey Butler Comedy Friday night improv
Saturday, August 22, 2013
* Lazy day...
I'm sure I've mentioned this before and I may have mentioned it in the video above but I think its a sincere blessing that auditions have been slow for over a month until now. My agent was on vacation for 3 weeks and I wasn't even getting much background work. Its blessing because it allowed me to focus on season 2 The Late Night Experiment with conflicts. 7 days of shooting was completed on Sunday of this week, my agent returned around the same time, my manager pops up out of no where with an audition and I end up with two immediate auditions. What a blessing.
As the quest continue...
The Future of Late Night