Sunday, August 11, 2013
* On the way to improv, I stopped by Chipotle to pick up some rice. That's all I wanted. A 87 cents bowl of rice. After asking for rice the server asked if I wanted some beans or something else. I told him, "my budget can only afford rice." Just before I attempted to pay for my rice, a lady with a child in front of me asked, "Can I pay for your rice?" I didn't know how to respond. She said, please let me pay for your rice. I said, "okay, thank you." Then she said, "You can't just get rice by itself, you want some beans? Get some beans with your rice." I thanked her over and over. Before we departed she said, "I know who it is to eat famine like." That's what you call a blessing. The same dollar I going to pay fort he rice with is a dollar I found on the floor the day before near a strip club on La Brea and Sunset.
* 2nd Power Struggle Improv 8pm @ Neon Venus
Monday, August 12, 2013
* Late Night Experiment Shoot day 3 on Hollywood Blvd.
Tuesday, August 13, 2013
* UCB Class level 201 (12pm-3pm)
* Late Night Experiment Shoot day 4
|Wrapping shoot day 4 date 1 with Raj Jawa, Amira Whitaker & Motown Maurice.|
Wednesday, August 14, 2013
* Late Night Experiment Shoot day 5
Thursday, August 15, 2013
* Late Night Experiment Shoot day 6
* Call about last weeks Skype audition. Meeting now set for tomorrow.
* Stayed up all night working on the NBC Writers workshop.
Friday, August 16, 2013
* I went to bed after 6am in the morning from submitting the NBC Writers Workshop application. I got less than 3 hours of sleep before class and it showed.
* UCB class level 201 (12pm-3pm)
* Meeting with executive for reality show. I thought it went well.
Saturday, August 17, 2013
* Re-group day.
As the quest continues...
The Future of Late Night