Saturday, August 24, 2013

Week 152: Good Life Preview: Judgement be gone

Weekly Video Review



Sunday, August 11, 2013

* On the way to improv, I stopped by Chipotle to pick up some rice. That's all I wanted. A 87 cents bowl of rice. After asking for rice the server asked if I wanted some beans or something else. I told him, "my budget can only afford rice." Just before I attempted to pay for my rice, a lady with a child in front of me asked, "Can I pay for your rice?" I didn't know how to respond. She said, please let me pay for your rice. I said, "okay, thank you." Then she said, "You can't just get rice by itself, you want some beans? Get some beans with your rice." I thanked her over and over. Before we departed she said, "I know who it is to eat famine like." That's what you call a blessing. The same dollar I going to pay fort he rice with is a dollar I found on the floor the day before near a strip club on La Brea and Sunset.

* 2nd Power Struggle Improv 8pm @ Neon Venus

Monday, August 12, 2013

* Late Night Experiment Shoot day 3 on Hollywood Blvd.


Tuesday, August 13, 2013

* UCB Class level 201  (12pm-3pm)

* Late Night Experiment Shoot day 4

Wrapping shoot day 4 date 1 with Raj Jawa, Amira Whitaker & Motown Maurice.

Wednesday, August 14, 2013 

* Late Night Experiment Shoot day 5

Thursday, August 15, 2013

* Late Night Experiment Shoot day 6

* Call about last weeks Skype audition. Meeting now set for tomorrow. 

* Stayed up all night working on the NBC Writers workshop.

Friday, August 16, 2013

* I went to bed after 6am in the morning from submitting the NBC Writers Workshop application. I got less than 3 hours of sleep before class and it showed.

* UCB class level 201 (12pm-3pm)

* Meeting with executive for reality show. I thought it went well.

Saturday, August 17, 2013

* Re-group day.  


As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign