Sunday, April 7, 2013
* Avril Lavigne Music Video - Here's To Never Growing Up
|Behind the scenes at the Avril Lavigne music video. The girl in the photo was also in the 3 day The Hub commercial shoot with me last week.|
* Unfortunately because of the music video show I missed my performance with my improv Team Power Struggle.
|My friend Keto Nord Hodges noticed me on a running TBS commercial for Who Gets The Last Laugh? Episode coming soon. (Photo added 5/5/13)|
Monday, April 8, 2013
* First of a few semi lazy days this week. What can I say, next level thinking (Quarterly Wrap Festival and Project Wheat Thins) can be tiring.
Tuesday, April 9, 2013
* Late wake up
* One person showed up for my 7 Deadly Sins theater show. Thanks Bre.
Wednesday, April 10, 2013
* Mailed out my Late Night Experiment short film version to NBC's Short Cuts. The day before I realized there was a glitch in the video. Terrible because I sent it out with that glitch already. At least I found it before I mailed this out one and for the next ones.
* Scene study class with Iyad. H. I studied with sides from an audition the following day.
Thursday, April 11, 2013
* Audition for Punch Bag. This is the first web series audition from my agent.
* A spontaneous adventure to Santa Monica Beach and Bubba Gump Shrimp restaurant. Thanks Brittany The Queen.
|At the Santa Monica Pier with Brittany The Queen.|
Friday, April 12, 2013
* Writing and formulating the mission statement and more for The Quarterly Wrap Festival. 2nd Quarter Wrap Fest coming in June.
* Audition notice...
Saturday, April 13, 2013
* Audition for Skye (Agent sent).
* Writing project Wheat Thins.
I don't remember if I mentioned this in my video review but I had to dish out $660.00 to someone that I owed money since The Motown Maurice Show in 2010. Its a long story but I'm thankful the person never once harassed me about the money. Within the past 3 years he solely called to check on me. Thanks Karate Mac. Just a few more people to pay back. I'm truly looking forward to it.
As the quest continues...
The Future of Late Night