Friday, April 12, 2013

Week 133: 1 Word, 3 Syllables "Submissions"

Weekly Video Review




Sunday, March 31, 2013

* Relaxing


Monday, April 1, 2013

* Audition with Sub Focus. I had to do some floor climbing.

* Reimbursed Kevin Boot. Its always great when I can play someone back.

* Kevin boot inspired me by using the word, "Submissions."

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

 * Day 1 of a 3 day shoot for The Hub. 8am-6:45sam (Woke up 6am).
* Day 1 with The Hub. (Woke up 6am to get to Northridge).
* 7 Deadly Sins (No audience, no show). If there was a show, I barely made it in time.

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

* Day 2 of a 3 day shoot for The Hub 10am-9pm

Sometimes you have to take one for the team. Upon request I shaved my chest.
Thursday, April 4, 2013

* Final day with The Hub.

Yesterday, this young girl told me I need to have my own late night talk show before she knew anything about me.

The Hub kids network production commercial shoot wrap group photo (Added 4/26/13)
Friday, April 5, 2013

* Made a donation financially to Nassali K.

* Spent most of the day relazing.

* Received text for a music video shoot for Sunday.

Saturday, April 6, 2013

* African Artist Association meeting


Guest speakers Casting Director Anissa Williams & DJ Tony Okungbowa
* Had some tea with a young lady that attended the wrap fest last week. (Brittany The Queen)

Final Thoughts

I also came up with some cool spec commercial ideas this week. We'll see what happens.


As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign