Monday, December 10, 2018

Week 429: I've got Joy

Weekly Written Review 

The end of the year is to suppose to slow down and ease up. That's not what's happening in my schedule. My schedule is loaded with gems. I'm now realizing how to properly access preparation wealth during November and December for new year. As side from that, my favorite moment for this week came from my housemate. I made a Judgement last Saturday (Week 428) to go another direction with a reader set to help me with my audition video. That left me scuffling to find another reader. I texted about 3 people. One person agreed but I realized she was too far out and I didn't want to inconvenience her. In the midst trying to find someone, I got a text from my housemate who I've known and lived among since around 2013. She texted me informing me about some bananas available in the house and a computer question. Then it dawned on me, to ask her to be my reader. We live in the same spot and we have a great rapport. I asked and she said she would be honored. She was sincerely excited to be invited to the creative process. I'm sure it crossed my mind before to ask her but my I was in the don't want to bother people state. I'm out of that mental state and now Joyce is added to the team. I got me a strong team of 4 to 5 readers on-call available to assist my journey.  I'm ready, let's go!


Sunday, December 2, 2018

* Audition video sent. I used my housemate Joyce

* Panda Express pick up for my reader


Monday, December 3, 2018

* Grown-ish Background work


Tuesday, December 4, 2018

* Change Your Career in a Day (SAG Aftra Workshop)


Wednesday, December 5, 2018

* Commerical Acting in LA: A Session Director's Guide with Shaan Sharma

* Spiderman - Into the Spidervise screening


Thursday, December 6, 2018

*  I was booked for background work for Euphoria. It was causing a serious conflict with my Fox audition. Thankfully the rain screwed up their schedule. They asked me to come in early and I told them the rain is causing me to arrive late. I was able to use the rain as an excuse to get out.

* Fox audition for Happy Accident


Friday, December 7, 2018

* Post Office/Bank

* Super Smash Bros Ultimate pick up

* Developing Your Type and Creating Your Niche (SAG Aftra Workshop)

* Tennis...


Saturday, December 8, 2018

* Basketball...3 straight wins.

* Kandace birthday get together


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign