Sunday, August 12, 2018

Week 411: What if I curse God!

Weekly Written Review 

I thought about cursing God this week. I even used a sentence with a curse word in a hypothetical situation out loud. But, that's way outside my character. It's just not me. Moreover, peace surpasses all understanding. I really thought I was set for a callback this week. I got nothing. Last week I had an NBA 2k audition in which I thought I did great. After leaving the room, I made direct eye contact with who was probably the casting director watching me on a screen from another part of the building. No callback. No nothing. Earlier in the week, I sent an email to Jimmy Kimmel's in-house casting director and she just avoided me. Oh well. This won't discourage my plan to claim what's rightfully mine. I started taking note of the callback dates on my calendar this week. I purposely didn't pay attention to those dates in the past because I didn't want to raise my hopes up too high. Forgot all that. What's mine is mine! If others can do it so can I. For now I'm going to focus this strategy on commercial auditions. A big one is coming soon. I can sense it and feel it. 


Sunday, July 29, 2018

* Tennis one on one battle with Erick. Won the tiebreaker.


Monday, July 30, 2018

* Sleepy low spirited day...

* Got the bright idea to email Jimmy Kimmel's casting director and further introduce myself. No response.

* Movie: Sorry To Bother you...

* Mango pick up after the movie


Tuesday, July 31, 2018

* Basketball...


Wednesday, August 1, 2018

* LANFA rehearsal...

* Chiropractor visit...

* Used my second printer from LuLu for the first time

* The Originals series finale :-(


Thursday, August 2, 2018

* Thought I was a shoe-in for a callback today but nope

* Basketball...

* Audition video sent

* BBQ and video games at Kevin's


Friday, August 3, 2018

* Chiropractor visit

* Tennis with Erick. 1v1 battle


Saturday, August 4, 2018

* Playing Switch most of the day

* When to pick up some crazy bread and found two dollars on the way back


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign