Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Week 395: It's a New Era

Weekly Written Review 

I haven't booked a lot/big with my agent but I've been blessed. I'm blessed because I never had to work hard searching for one. I got my first agent upon arriving in LA September of 2010 and I was with them up until Thursday. Yup, that relationship has finally ended. 7 and 1/2 years. I basically found them while in Florida on Craigslist. It was a good ride. I got a lot of good auditions. No serious bookings but I'm thankful for the ones I got. The past two or more years things got really slow with them. I still didn't join the pursuit to find a new agent. Then came June of last year. An agent reached out to me. That totally hit me off guard. My first agent allowed them to represent me theatrically. I immediately started booking small gigs with them. All this time I was unsigned with them and the official signing came on Thursday. I believe it was time. My first agent(s) were great as individuals but the enthusiasm left a while ago. At least when it comes to me. Now I have a new agent, plus I'm a union actor. It's a new era. So let's see what the new era has to offer.


Sunday, April 8, 2018

* Music video day 3 - Tiana - Just My Type


Monday, April 9, 2018

* Tennis

* Audition - Insurence company photo shoot

* Email from director Joe about my screenplay. He wants to read it. Whoop Whoop.


Tuesday, April 10, 2018

* My mom received a package from me today. I sent her large packs of toilet paper and paper towel.

* Mango pick up

* Screenplay rereading/rewriting

* April Blair Pilot Background work - first Central Casting booking. Of course, this gig had a lot of downtime so I got a bright idea. I downloaded my screenplay from a sent file on my phone and started reading and taking new idea notes Now that's how you make use of your downtime.


Wednesday, April 11, 2018

* Tennis...2 Whoppers

* Screenplay rereading/rewriting


Thursday, April 12, 2018

* Meeting with Twilight. I'm officially signed

* Screenplay rereading/rewriting


Friday, April 13, 2018

* Basketball

* Screenplay rereading/rewriting


Saturday, April 14, 2018

* Screenplay rereading/rewriting - COMPLETED

* Tennis...bad day for tennis. My neck was stiff.


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign