Saturday, September 16, 2017

Week 364: Storm 100

Weekly Written Review 

Last week LA had an intense heat wave. Thank God it's over. Well most of us in LA was complaining about the heat, Texas got hit hard by a hurricane and Florida was next. I'm on the other side of the country and I'm complete helpless in terms of helping my parents. I literally can't do anything. Even if I was available to help I couldn't because airports were shut down. As powerful as I am, I was powerless until the storm passed over. Thank God my mom prayed the Hurricane away.

As for these auditions...I'm not booking but I am auditioning. My living situation is still indefinite but I'm blessed. The past two months I was able to take a break from payment. This month I paid $100.00. In a sense I've been practically living for free. You take the good and you take the bad.


Sunday, September 3, 2017 

* Blogging

* Kevin's House


Monday, September 4, 2017

* Helped out with a photo shoot/photography app...

* Left Kevin's House

* Let's talk about sex email/invite

* Tennis


Tuesday, September 5, 2017

* Paid storage

* YMCA-Hollywood...sit ups

* VO sent

* Query letter write up


Wednesday, September 6, 2017

* Basketball - YMCA

* VO sent

* Donation to Xiomara's Indigogo campaign/Blackout

* Acting class with Arielle


Thursday, September 7, 2017

* Generation Genius audition  

* (3) Audition videos sent

* (3) VO's sent


Friday, September 8, 2017

* Basketball

* Let's Talk About Sex Photo shoot

* Callback notice (Generation Genius)


Saturday, September 9, 2017

* (2) Audition videos sent

* Search For It -  hosting audition

* Callback notice

* Tennis with Mike/King of the court


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign