Sunday, June 25, 2017

Week 353: Play first then Audition

Weekly Written Review 

I started off with a very bad audition on Sunday. For some reason I stressed about it. I got the sides in advance and I didn't want to rehearse so I recorded my voice saying the lines and kept it on repeat for hours. That was an extremely bad idea.  It was an uneasy experience which had me scratching my head. Where I went wrong was trying to memorize. I know better than to memorize but I tried and failed. It's not about memorizing. Moving on to my next audition I took the opposite approach. So opposite that I confidently played some Zelda before I left the garage. I did glance at the lines a few times but that's it. As a result, I produced my best audition in a good while. This reminds of a time I was at an audition and I saw a young man that I was familiar with playing a game on his phone moments before they called his name. I was mentally critical about his choice. I was thinking "shouldn't he be preparing...terrible." Looking back I probably booked it before he was in the element of play. Essentially that's what all this acting/audition stuff is all about, "Playing."  


Sunday, June 18, 2017

* 5K audition...totally wack performance

* Low spirits


Monday, June 19, 2017

* Morning Bud-light audition attempt fail but...

* Ruffles shoot

* I as able to successfully be arrive as the last person after the Ruffles shoot at 5:30pm. One time for Uber.

* Tennis...


Tuesday, June 20, 2017

* Audition

* Library...Wide aWoke uploading...

* If I would of booked yesterday Budlight audition, I would of been sent out to New York the same day. Oh well.


Wednesday, June 21, 2017

* Wide aWoke Wednesdasy page and event lanuch

* Pop up audition for a short film. I left  within mins. (First & Constitution) - Twilight


Thursday, June 22, 2017

* 1st audition - Gamers Learn Safety

* 2nd audition....short Film (Twilight sent)


Friday, June 23, 2017

* Audition - Go Bold

* Short film call back notice

* Tennis fail...I'm done with Fridays


Saturday, June 24, 2017

* Short film call back (First & Constitution)


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign