Sunday, June 25, 2017

Week 352: I Need Switch Intervention

Weekly Written Review 

Someone tell Nintendo to stop taking all my money. I purchased two brand new Nintendo Switch games this weekend and a controller pack. No more...for now. At least until July. Splatoon 2 is coming out then. After that I'll take a break from purchasing...maybe... Furthermore, I truly believe Nintendo is bring out the kid in me which is currently contributing to the great flow I'm having. Being successful in this industry is all about having fun. Nintendo games make me smile.


Sunday, June 11, 2017

* Brand Ambassador work for EA Play 2017


Monday, June 12, 2017

* Brand Ambassador work for EA Play 2017

* Tennis...gift for John


Tuesday, June 13, 2017

* Basketball attempt. No aval!

* Audition video sent (Massive Monster Mayhem) - Twilight Sent


Wednesday, June 14, 2017

* Youtube TV cancelled

* A few texts led to a booking


Thursday, June 15, 2017

* Food stamp appointment

* Samsung shoot

* Booking notice for Monday

* Notice for Sunday

* Purchased Zelda


Friday, June 16, 2017

* Arms and new Switch controllers pick up

* Fonco check pick up fail

* Sean gif drop off

* Errands - Head shot pick up

* Basketball...on game


Saturday, June 17, 2017

* Cleaning up

* Wide aWoke planning

* Audition rehearsing


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign