Sunday, February 7, 2016
* The First Stone audition with casting director M'saada Nia (Manager Sent)
* Super Bowl Sunday. Sorry Cam.
* Low key day
Monday, February 8, 2016
* IRS Pardon. After writing them a letter last year pleading I don't have any money. How they have determined that I can't make payments and have temporarily suspended my case. Yeaaa!
* Audition notice
Tuesday, February 9, 2016
* Conversation with my agent Sandy
* Black Tree Hosting audition
* Crashed a McDonald's audition
* Wildlife Booking
* Life art modeling booking
* Shot an audition video for a network with Mark Sipka and sent it in the next morning
Wednesday, February 10, 2016
* Balling at Lafayette Community Center. One the first 21 game and my team won all the full court games. I was a good contributor.
* 2 auition notices
Thursday, February 11, 2016
* Pest control audition. I had to wear a bug costume.
* Shirtless audition for a music video
* Cheerleading audition. I was a cheerleader for the first time. This came in today.
* Both the Pest control and the cheerleading was at the same location at different times. Let's just say my bike really came in handy.
* Audition notice
Friday, February 12, 2016
* BlackTree TV callback at Revolt TV studios. This audition was running late and when I attempted to go to my next audition (Project Palm Tree) they told me they weren't taking anymore people. At the same time there was a bunch of people lined up. hmmmmm
* Social media sensation description sent in
* The network from Tuesday requested more info from Mark and I. Whoop. Whoop.
|The majority of my diet. I love it.|
* Morning bike ride. I was on my way to join a free Tai Chi class but no results. Rode around and went back home.
* Recycling cans and bottles for the first time in 2016. I can't escape the extra cash.
* Editing photos, hanging out at I Love Boba. Internet accessing,
As the quest continues...
The future of Late Night