Sunday, February 14, 2016

Week 282: Exhilarating Situps

Weekly Audio Review


Sunday, February 7, 2016

* The First Stone audition with casting director M'saada Nia (Manager Sent)

* Super Bowl Sunday. Sorry Cam.

* Low key day


Monday, February 8, 2016

* IRS Pardon. After writing them a letter last year pleading I don't have any money. How they have determined that I can't make payments and have temporarily suspended my case. Yeaaa!

* Audition notice

* Library...


Tuesday, February 9, 2016

* Conversation with my agent Sandy

* Black Tree Hosting audition

* Crashed a McDonald's audition

* Wildlife Booking

* Life art modeling booking

* Shot an audition video for a network with Mark Sipka and sent it in the next morning


Wednesday, February 10, 2016

* Balling at Lafayette Community Center. One the first 21 game and my team won all the full court games. I was a good contributor.  

* 2 auition notices


Thursday, February 11, 2016

* Pest control audition. I had to wear a bug costume.

* Shirtless audition for a music video

* Cheerleading audition. I was a cheerleader for the first time. This came in today.

* Both the Pest control and the cheerleading was at the same location at different times. Let's just say my bike really came in handy.

* Audition notice


Friday, February 12, 2016

* BlackTree TV callback at Revolt TV studios. This audition was running late and when I attempted to go to my next audition (Project Palm Tree) they told me they weren't taking anymore people. At the same time there was a bunch of people lined up. hmmmmm

*  Social media sensation description sent in

* The network from Tuesday requested more info from Mark and I. Whoop. Whoop.

The majority of my diet. I love it.
Saturday, February 13, 2016

* Morning bike ride. I was on my way to join a free Tai Chi class but no results. Rode around and went back home.

* Organizing

* Recycling cans and bottles for the first time in 2016. I can't escape the extra cash.

* Editing photos, hanging out at I Love Boba. Internet accessing,


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign