Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Week 279: I Love Mangos

Weekly Audio Review 



Sunday, January 17, 2016

* Blogging...

* Resting...

* Production meet up with Cassy


Monday, January 18, 2016

* Exchange meeting at Kevin Boot's

* Bike ride

* In the dark sleeping

* Watching the Originals


Tuesday, January 19, 2016

* Calm relaxing day at the cafe downloading shows and researching audition tips on youtube. Did a little reading also.

* Signed up for Standing Room Only and got work the same night


Wednesday, January 20, 2016

* Audience work for @Midnight. Made $40.00. My phone went dead and when I got off the train I had multiple missed calls from my agent. TVone audition tomorrow.


Thursday, January 21, 2016

* Valley School's location scouting

* Borrowed Daheli's car for my audition

* TV One Ring Side audition (Agent sent)

* Kevin Boot's scouting

* Mango pick up

* Ruggedly Handsome improv

Ruggedly Handsome wins again
Friday, January 22, 2016

* Mango, walk, read, pull ups. I got a phone call from my agent while at the park and I was certain it was because of my audition yesterday. I was wrong. She wanted to use my head shot for a skit. False alarm.


Saturday, January 23, 2016

* Basketball...relaxing...

* Cassy meeting

* War Room


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign