Sunday, October 4, 2015

Week 262: My Seed has been Sparked

Weekly Audio Review 
Or click here: http://yourlisten.com/MotownMaurice/week-262-quest-of-a-late-night-host


Sunday, September 20, 2015

* Had my first Buddhism experience. Cool...

* Trader Joe's run (M&D)

* Watching part of the Emmy's..


Monday, September 21, 2015

* Massive mixer event (M&D)

Massive Mixer presented by Ms. In The Biz featuring Motown & Daheli

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

* Chicken dance audition

Auditions never fail to be ridiculous
* Basketball...I decided to play once a week at the very least to keep in shape.

* Audition notice for Thursday


Wednesday, September 23, 2015

* Last day to register for round 3 of the monologue slam

* I had an interesting dream about Jimmy Fallon this morning. Listen to my audio blog.

* Its been a year since my last bike got stolen. Now I have a new bike thanks to Chris Campbell. Thank you Chris.

New bike donated by Christopher Paul Campbell
* Called round 3 contestants

Thursday, September 24, 2015

* Car pick up

* 5 hour energy audition

* Blackish audition

Big body Riat riding
Today, today I only need to use my tap card once. 
Daheli & Motown enjoying pizza at Vitello's Express in Sherman Oaks. 
My first whole pizza at Vitello's Express
* Beer with Daheli's friends


Friday, September 25, 2015

* QWF stuff...

* Dinner invitation with Daheli's friends. Overall it was a good night. Met some cool and interesting new people.One young didn't like the idea that I wouldn't share my birthday. She gave me some rocks, made me meditate, speak with my eyes closed and told me there was confusion, lol.

* Audition rage. No response for Blackish. Tupac fix


Saturday, September 26, 2015

* Concerned Black Men Buffalo Wings event

* 3rd Round Monologue Slam. See photos HERE.

* Today I was presented the "Key."


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign