Monday, January 19, 2015

Week 225: Sacrifices and Decisions - Falling in Place - Back to LA

Weekly Audio Review 


Sunday, January 4, 2015

* Basketball and a little rain. Won a 21 game. Lost the first two on two and won the next two.


Monday, January 5, 2015 

* Picked up some printed at my storage for my mom

* Established a Plenty of Fish account

* Webbing...

* Press release mass email

Tuesday, January 6, 2015 

* Ihop

Spending time with me Pa Pa at Ihop. 
* I think I went to Walmart today...

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

* Haitian patties trip

* Papa gets a hair cut

* Strip club with Blood Cuz

* Missed a McDonalds/Coke audition


Thursday, January 8, 2015

* Blogging...

* Hang nail drama

I pulled a hang nail and it ended up getting infected. Ended up going to a walk in client to get the puss pushed out. 

I'm healed
* Read Here: Immediate Press Release - The New Orange of Late Night Television


Friday, January 9, 2015

* Hair cut

Best hair cut in the past year. One time for Jay D. 

The high top is making a comeback. 
* Hanging with Soni & Jerry

* Walmart gift card rich

* Last night playing Gears of War

* Computer time with Ma. Auntie Jean computer set up


Saturday, January 10, 2015

This was my paradise for over two weeks. It was a great break

* Flying back to LA


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign