Thursday, January 8, 2015

Week 223: Its All about that Flight, Video Games, Good Food...No Hustle

Weekly Audio Review 


Sunday, December 21, 2014

* Improv rehearsal/tryouts


Monday, December 22, 2014

* Staples print out for the last scene of season 4

* Editing, planning...

* Airport drop off by Angela. Thank you!


Tuesday, December 23, 2014

* I was suppose to take a 12:30am flight. I didn't get on a plane until 12 hours later. I spent the night there. It was a cool experience. That's what you have to sometimes do when you have a buddy pass. When I finally got on the plane I left lucky. Two passengers didn't show up and they started to call the names down the standby list. I believe I was number 7. I was sure one person before me would be present but they wasn't. I got on and it was smooth sailing from there. I had to take one flight transfer but with no problems. I got home late tonight. I used a hotel shuttle to a hotel and called a Lyft from there.


Wednesday, December 24, 2014

* Xbox 360 pick from storage room

* Game Stop purchase (Gears of War Judgement/Halo 4)

* Starting playing Halo Reach again

* Xbox Live purchase for a month

* Playing NBA Jam On Fire Edition

* Gears of War with Rodney


Thursday, December 25, 2014

* Christmas day

MaTown is throwing it down in the kitchen as always. 

First real dinner all 2014. Praise the lord. 
* Great food, video games and updated my blog


Friday, December 26, 2014

* Gaming..editing season 4


Saturday, December 27, 2014

* Gaming...editing...


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign