Sunday, December 21, 2014
* Improv rehearsal/tryouts
Monday, December 22, 2014
* Staples print out for the last scene of season 4
* Editing, planning...
* Airport drop off by Angela. Thank you!
Tuesday, December 23, 2014
* I was suppose to take a 12:30am flight. I didn't get on a plane until 12 hours later. I spent the night there. It was a cool experience. That's what you have to sometimes do when you have a buddy pass. When I finally got on the plane I left lucky. Two passengers didn't show up and they started to call the names down the standby list. I believe I was number 7. I was sure one person before me would be present but they wasn't. I got on and it was smooth sailing from there. I had to take one flight transfer but with no problems. I got home late tonight. I used a hotel shuttle to a hotel and called a Lyft from there.
Wednesday, December 24, 2014
* Xbox 360 pick from storage room
* Game Stop purchase (Gears of War Judgement/Halo 4)
* Starting playing Halo Reach again
* Xbox Live purchase for a month
* Playing NBA Jam On Fire Edition
* Gears of War with Rodney
Thursday, December 25, 2014
* Christmas day
|MaTown is throwing it down in the kitchen as always.|
|First real dinner all 2014. Praise the lord.|
Friday, December 26, 2014
* Gaming..editing season 4
Saturday, December 27, 2014
As the quest continues...
The future of Late Night