Monday, November 24, 2014

Week 217: First Starring Lead Role - They Got Me Working Day & Night

Weekly Audio Review 


Sunday, November 9, 2014

* Blackout USC film shoot

* Season 4 footage organizing 


Monday, November 10, 2014

* Blockout USC film shoot


Tuesday, November 11, 2014

* I had a meeting scheduled for the short film shoot today but it got canceled. I enjoyed some Nacos at Denny's instead. 

* Cedars Sinai Hospital video day 1. Today I played the role as a host. 

* Audition notice 

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

* Cedars Sinai Hospital video day 2

Cedars Sinai Hospital video shoot

Cedars Sinai Hospital, I'm the patient who had back surgery.
* Feature film audition (Manager sent). Cashier role. This situation was a blessing. I was able to leave Cedars Sinai shoot for the audition. In addition to that, the audition was 10mins away on my bike. 


Thursday, November 13, 2014

* Short Film Shoot (Cadet) Day 1


Friday, November 14, 2014

* Short Film Shoot (Cadet) Day 2

Motown Maurice as Crewman Wyler in The Cadet. A Short film.

Saturday, November 15, 2014

* Short Film Shoot (Cadet) Day 3

* Season 4 editing 


Final Thoughts

I was so busy this week I didn't watch any TV. Meaning I didn't watch any late night. 


As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign