Monday, November 24, 2014

Week 216: Feature Film Inspiration - Better food Cravings

Weekly Audio Review 


Sunday, November 2, 2014

* Lazy day...Walking

*Yoshinoya...Food for Less.

* Long night of Facebook texting with M.C.

* Scandal binge (about 2 episodes) to help counter my semi burnt feeling.

Monday, November 3, 2014

* Still slightly feeling burnt out

* Season 4 jury emailing

* Food cravings begin...El Pollo Loco

* 2 Surprise audition notices

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

* Tostitos audition (Agent sent)

* Blackout audition - Blackout (Manager sent)

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

* Shopping for a orange jump suit

* In & Out Burger treat

* Attended Reel Image Writer Panel and I received the inspiration to start writing The Late Night Experiment feature.

Thursday, November 6, 2014

* I had a dream I was on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon and he said I was really good. Then we had an awkward moment.

* Hair cut today. I changed up my barber again. I gave a place near my house that I stopped going to two years ago. A different barber cut my hair and for the first time in a long time I liked what I saw.

* Man & Wife (Agent sent). It was a terrible audition. I new my lines but my mind wasn't there. It was mostly focused on my upcoming shoots.

Friday, November 7, 2014

* Buzzfeed audition

* Dollar store pick ups

* Rode the bus today for the first time in a while

* Business casual event

Saturday, November 8, 2014

* The Late Night Experiment season 4 day 3 shoot
The Late Night Experiment with Motown  Maurice season 4 day 3 shoot
See Photos Here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.756320301082688.1073741840.352100258171363&type=1


As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign