Sunday, October 12, 2014

Week 212: Tell Client Not To Wear Bikini to Audition #Modeling

Weekly Audio Review


Sunday, October 5, 2014

* Audition rehearsing...

* Basketball 2 on 2 wins

* Writing season 4 and casting


Monday, October 6, 2014

* Genie in a Bikini audition - Lead Role (Manager sent)

Motown Maurice, the Genie who keeps it real in a bikini . After this audition,
they sent my agent a note stating, "Tell casting not to wear wear bikini to audition. 
* Season 4 casting

* Basketball...

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

* Driving Miss Crazy audition - Guest Starring Role (Agent sent)

* Signed with Royal Model Agents

* Playing basketball. My team won.


Wednesday, October 8, 2014

* 2 one on one games. The champ is here.

* Mostly a resting day.

* Audition notice

Thursday, October 9, 2014

* TBS Christmas audition (Agent sent)

* Foods stamps refill today and a Ralph's pick up.

* Youtube Space focus group meeting. Then I stayed for the happy hour. I used a Lyft twice today.

Friday, October 10, 2014

* AT&T shoot. It was suppose to be yesterday but it got rescheduled. Thank God.

Motown Maurice & his showgirls. 

Peek a boo. 
* My new modeling agent told me to give her a call and she said, "My associates said I have a great look and that I could do high fashion runway." I wasn't expecting that.

Saturday, October 11, 2014

* Superzero film background support. I auditioned for this and didn't get the part but I agree to help out.

* Basketball... not as fun when you playing with a kid and a girl.

* Season 4 writing

* Audition notice for Monday.


Final thoughts

I currently have about $2,12 in my account.


As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign