Sunday, October 12, 2014

Week 2011: Big Auditions, Big Responses, Little Income

Weekly Audio Review 


Sunday, September 28, 2014

* Q3 Recovery

Monday, September 29, 2014

* MTV series regular audition - Ken Jeong Made me do it. I got my best audition response to date that day. I had a strong choice at the end and the casting director held back laughter until she turned off the camera. She said, "Good job Motown." I said, "I'm  just thankful to get that type of response from you." (Agent sent)

* QWF list updating and blogging...

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

* Audition Notice

* Basketball... Lost today. The game wasn't as fun.

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

* Straight Out of Compton Flavor Flva audition (Manager sent)

Motown Maurice aka Flavor Flav with a TV antenna as his clock

* Jassena QWF footage transferring

* Agent percentage request from Fatheads

Thursday, Friday, October 2, 2014

* 2:30pm for THE WONG DOJO

* Uploaded Late-Night Artichoke at the library.



* 2 audition notices

Friday, October 3, 2014

* Homeboy/Posse audition for some type of hidden camera reality show. Casting director Jordan showed me love as usual. At this audition, I finally realized some of the other projects we worked together on. Finally makes sense why he always acknowledges me.

* Stock shots audition (Agent sent)

* No improv rehearsal

* Audition notice for Monday

Saturday, October 4, 2014


* MCLM items pick from last weekend.

* Post office attempt

* Basketball winning streak, 4 on 4

* Writing season 4



As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign