Thursday, May 16, 2013

Week 138: Slow but Necessary

Weekly Video Review 



Sunday, May 5, 2013

* Power Struggle performance at Neon Venus (Only myself and Kyriaki R. at this show) 

Monday, May 6, 2013

* Call back F'Real milkshake audition

* Business Casual Comedy video release: Chill Dude! Keys & Clothes


Related: Week 136: These are good problems to have...

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

* "Now Condom" audition 

* "Underpaid" audition 

* Audition workshop class with Iyad H. 

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

* B.E.T application for hosts completed and sent out thanks to Raj.

* Rejected results from the ABFF Star Project

* Festival establishing: www.QuarterlyWrapFestival.org

Thursday, May 9, 2013

* Thanks to a special website I reunited with my other love, The Vampire Diaries and Scandel

* I Wanna Have Sex With A Hologram ­- The Comment Show Ep. 4
-Check me out at the 2:06 mark. 
 

Related: Week 137: The Rush - I'm addicted the Hollywood...

Friday, May 10, 2013

* Mostly a relaxing day...

* More Vampire Diaries...

* Rode my bike to Ralphs

* Worked on The Late Night Experiment upgraded pilot 2013 for the NYTVF

* My grandfather died today. My fathers father. I never met him. As a matter of fact I never met any of my grandparents before. May he rest in peace September 23, 1923 - May 10, 2013.

Saturday, May 11, 2013

* More working on the pilot

* A walk to L.A love with my new roommate/Tampa friend turned into a White House down adventure

Final Thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign