Thursday, May 9, 2013

Week 137: The Rush - I'm addicted the Hollywood Rush - I need more -MORE!

Weekly Video Review


Sunday, April 28, 2013

* Audience work in Long Beach for a new show "America's Verdict."

Monday, April 29, 2013

* Rented a car a Enterpise

* Audition for American's Heart Association (Popcorn Guy)

* Audition for KFC (Agent issued)

* Monday Night Free Improv

* Paid of Pam the remaining balance from my pilot from last year.

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

* American Greetings/James Brown dancing got rescheduled.

(Michael Anthony on the far left) VEVO The Comment Show with David So,...& Motown Maurice
* Amaco call back. Got avail notice later that day.

* KFC Call back notice

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

* VH1's Stevie TV audition

* ABFF webisode notification. Declined!

* KFC call back

Bought an apron for the KFC audition. It didn't make a difference. I returned a day or two later. 
* James Brown audition video recorded and sent.


Thursday, May 2, 2013


Rented a car for the 2nd time this week from Enterprise.
* F'Real audition (Agent Issued)

* Realized I didn't get the KFC gig but an epiphany about it. 

* American Music video night shoot. We didn't even get to see a camera. We got paid for waiting.

Noticed a Rattle Snake on the way to the shoot in mountain dirt road in Semi Valley.

Friday, May 3, 2013

* Smokey the bear audition (Agent issued)

* Thai food with Cassandra R.


Saturday, May 4, 2013

* Korean food with Martine K.


As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

5 comments:

  1. strawberries & lemons are very acidic. they consider the enamel off of your enamel.

    i don't recomend that even if it does perform.

    Check out my web blog :: teeth whitening at home baking soda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree.. The german education technique has a related flaw despite the fact that I
    have the? impression, competition is not as bad here and universities
    are mostly totally free. You "only" need to have to acquire there within the very first spot.
    . . Does one happen to know no matter whether there are
    NGOs in China that try to reduce inequal schooling chances?


    My page ... 60 Minute Stamina Free Watch

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't recommend it. When you have decided that it really is necessary to consume that significantly oil for some cause, use spoonfuls of coconut oil instead.

    My blog - healthy cooking classes nj ()

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed the A single Boston Fundraiser T shirt. Is it too late to place
    an order in? I am from Boston and would actually truly like to donate for the cause.
    Many thanks.

    my blog: muscles in the legs

    ReplyDelete
  5. It would be tough to complete it in much less than 30 minutes.

    Typically I do it concurrently with other stuff like the veggies roasting within the oven
    (~20 minutes) and then the meat on the grill
    (~10 minutes) so a meal by using a sauce typically takes my 30 minutes simply because I am very used
    to mutitasking like that.

    Look at my web blog :: precision nutrition lean eating program review

    ReplyDelete

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign