Weekly Written Review
I'm still recovering from my last two basketball league experiences, which is why I initially declined offers to join a particular team. I had plans to show support this Friday, but since my tennis Meetup got canceled, I offered to play. Hence, now I'm roped in.
Sunday, July 5, 2026
* Watching House of Dragons...
* Pickleball coaching...
* Watching Blood of Zeus...
Monday, July 6, 2026
* Basketball. One full-court & 3 half-court (2 out of 3). I hurt my shoulder during thefull-court game. Felt like it was dislocated at first. Soreness followed.
* Pickleball coaching...
* Finished Blood of Zeus...
Tuesday, July 7, 2026
* Pickleball coaching...
* Blogging...
Wednesday, July 8, 2026
* Coach prepping...
* LSM Coaching part 4...
Thursday, July 9, 2026
* GoC league week 1
Friday, July 10, 2026
* No tennis...
* Basketball league: 4 points. 3 blocks. Several rebounds. We won.
* Watching House of Dragons...
Saturday, July 21, 2026
* Coach &You VS You & You event...
* Coach &You VS You & You event...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)