Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Week 561: Best Night of My Entertainment Career

Weekly Written Review 

I was hesitant about going at first but I'm abundantly glad I went. I had a tremendous amount of fun in Grand Junction. I took a lot of photos and signed a lot of posters. My favorite highlight was after the movie during the Q&A. I couldn't believe the first question from the audience was for me and it was about my character's toothpick. After the Q&A compliments about my toothpick kept pouring in. I couldn't believe it was such a hit. It was a random idea I picked in Vegas on the way to Colorado in 2019. Hank liked it. Two years later it's a fan favorite. My other highlight was in the club. Immediately across from the movie theater was a club. I can't recall the last time I was in such an environment. I'm not the party type. Paid $5.00 to get in and I found $5.00 while I was there. That's golden. The rest of the night is historical. Let's just say I had a few first-time experiences in GJ. 


Sunday, June 13, 2021

* 2nd Auto Bio Meeting...

* Grant writing review...

* Watching Ready Player One


Monday, June 14, 2021

* Location searching...


Tuesday, June 15, 2021

* Haircut...

* Grant video recording/editing...

* Phone calls/lcoations...


Wednesday, June 16, 2021

* Locations: The Mint, MKM Cultural Center, Fonco Studios...

* Watching Captain America on Disney Plus


Thursday, June 17, 2021

* Zorka Support (Animal Hospital)

* Errands...

* Location scouting...


Friday, June 18, 2021

* Trip to Colorado...


Saturday, June 19, 2021

* Dragon Soldiers screening and unexpected adventures


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign