Thursday, May 26, 2016

Week 295: The Key!

Weekly Audio Review 


Sunday, May 8, 2016

* Editing 36 for 36

* NBA Playoffs...Cleveland Sweep


Monday, May 9, 2016

* His wife returns...

* Audition...stole the room...but...

* Walking...rode the bus for the first time in a while.


Tuesday, May 10, 2016

* 36 for 36 release: www.youtube.com/latenightexperiment

* IRS Robbery. I was expecting my income tax return but they deducted it from what I already owe.

* Recycling...

* Earned $60.00 for editing Jason work. Thanks Kev.


Wednesday, May 11, 2016

* Audition...Corporate stock. All they needed was a photo of my face.

* Audition...Cheerleader Swingers

On the way back from my auditions while talking to my mom this fell from
a tree and hit my arm. It means nothing.
* Helping Kevin's Parents move beds which included a bed upgrade for me.

* Today  a young lady asked for my hand in marriage.

My first Future of Late Night fan memorabilia. Thank you Luana! 

Thursday, May 12, 2016

* Made a cool connect on Tinder but is she Spam?

* Working on 36 for 36 talking points...

* Walking...talking on the phone...


Friday, May 13, 2016

* PCU meeting

* 36 for 36 planning...


Saturday, May 14, 2016

* 36 for 36 shoot

* The Key!!!


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign