Sunday, August 16, 2015

Week 256: Hello, Can I Speak to The Most High Please - Let's Get Fictional

Weekly Audio Review 

Or listen here: https://clyp.it/rkjev5mu

Sunday, August 9, 2015

* Hand times got me hand washing

Hand washing clothes and putting them up to dry isn't as bad as it sounds. 
* Recycling for extra cash again

* Sent in an audition video for the role of Hakeem in an Empire skit.

* Sent off distribution information


Monday, August 10, 2015

* The Wave interview with Jess over the phone

* Hot Mess basketball - Lost - 12 points - 2 free throws
   See photos HERE

I was told I was bleeding after the game but I couldn't find the blood. 
* Audition notice

* Trader Joe's run. So happy. Its been over a month.

These simple Trader Joe's snacks keeps me smiling. Especially at night.
Tuesday, August 11, 2015

* I was expecting callbacks today but I got none.

* Afro guy audition for Crazy Ex-Girlfriend. She was the most patient casting director I've ever worked with.

* Sent off more distribution info

* Audition notice


Wednesday, August 12, 2015

* Disney promo audition

* Kings game. This is our first win on a Saturday.

* The police came to my landlord today asking for a particular person that existed in my life last year. hmmmm


Thursday, August 13, 2015

* Slow

* Rewriting...

* Played basketball...One 3 on 3. Lost.


Friday, August 14, 2015

* Kings Practice

* Slow day

* Rewriting...


Saturday, August 15, 2015

* Kings game (Won). We're not tied for the best record (6-2).

* Slow, depressing day. Fun box viewing.

* Finished watching Power.


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign