Thursday, July 9, 2015

Week 250: 2nd Half - Mid Year Review and Plan

Weekly Audio Review 

Or click here: https://clyp.it/nd3tbagg


Sunday, June 28, 2015

* Uploading 2nd Round Photos

* Funtime...


Monday, June 29, 2015

* Had a jury duty appointment but I couldn't follow through with it.

* Editing/Sound

* Basketball


Tuesday, June 30, 2015

* Pick up shoot for Flow Me. Quick 100. I thought I was going to get 50.

* Editing -Sound focus

* Audition notice


Wednesday, July 1, 2015

* Youtube superheroes event

* Metro PCS audition


Thursday, July 2, 2015

* Basketball

* Editing

* Audition notice for Monday


Friday, July 3, 2015

* Editing...

* Basketball...I normally don't ball on Fridays and the one time I don't wear my goggles I get hit in the eye.

Saturday, July 4, 2015

* Kevin Boot's Martial Arts BBQ


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign