Saturday, June 14, 2014

Week 193: Arsenio gets canceled, Cat Allergies & Free Food at the Beverly Hilton

Weekly Audio Review 

Sunday, May 25, 2014 

* Music video audition with K....

* Memorial Day BBQ with Tha People


This is what I have to deal with daily. 
* Bus Meltdown

Monday, May 26, 2014  -Memorial Day

* Morning Meltdown

* Season 3 editing

* Another Break up to make up

* I give up, she give up, we give up

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

* ESPN audition (Agent Sent)

* Hand audition

They we're actually interested in me.
They asked if I was SAG and I never heard from them again. 
* Audition notice

* Mosaic Comedy/Monkey Butler Improv

* Small apology by K....

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

* Booking


Photo Removed 7/31/14  12:12am 
Bad Break Up
* K... & Motown at Junle music video shoot with Jamie Commons
 
 
* Coffee Bean Audition (Agent sent)

* Sports Drink audition (Agent sent)

* Thai Food (Big Apology). Impressive.

* Callback notice

Thursday, May 29, 2014

* Cat Audition Video

This is Bubbles. I think. 
We actually thought we had a good chance with this documentary
submission but never heard back.

* Callback Coffee Bean

Friday, May 30, 2014

* Pilot development

* Arsenio gets canceled. Two intimidate posts on my Facebook wall

* DOS rehearsal/Show

* RUM audition video (I ended up booking it. Yeahhhh!

Saturday, May 31, 2014

* Season 3 editing, pilot planning

* Attempt to workout meltdown

* Documentary premiere

Living Dot Com Documentary premiere

Photo Removed 7/31/14  12:13am 
Bad Break Up
* Post Living Dot Com event at the Beverly Hilton.
Living the free food life
and enjoying it. 
 
* Boba

* Audition notice

Final Thoughts

I'm late on recording the audio and I'm late on posting. I'm on a long path of playing catch up.

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign