Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Week 588: Back Pain

Weekly Written Review 

Forgive me. I've lost the creative spark for blog titles, better yet the entire blog. My back pain originated last week and carried over. I got rid of it by Tuesday but reaggravated it again on Wednesday.  The same day I had to catch a flight. I was suffering. I spent the whole flight trying to find a position that wouldn't hurt. I stood around for about 20 mins when I got up to use the bathroom. I hope I never experience pain like this on a plane. Meanwhile, I'm evaluating my desire for window seats moving forward. 


Sunday, December 19, 2021

* Team of Two shoot...

* Gaming, Ring Fit with Lalee...

* Witcher season 2


Monday, December 20, 2021

* Team of Two shoot...

* Phone call showdown with Nintendo

* Witcher season 2

* Central Casting profile update


Tuesday, December 21, 2021

* Return home...

* Packing...

* Numbers win! Four dollars cash! First time. It's a sign. 

* Archiving files...

* Back pain gone..?


Wednesday, December 22, 2021

* Finally got my vaccine shot...

* Back pain returned. Reaggravated it moving a big plastic box in my room.

* Flight to Tampa. Worst flight of my life. Back pain was excruciating.


Thursday, December 23, 2021

* Arrived in Tampa in the morning. Went to sleep with a headache and back pain. I woke up with a fine back. It took a little more time for the headache to leave. 

* Low-spirited day...

* Dumping footage...


Friday, December 24, 2021

* Visiting my father with Pam...

* Chilli's with Pam...

* Watching Xbox's Power On...

* Gaming...


Saturday, December 25, 2021

* Cyper duel watching The Wheel of Time...

* Dumping footage...

* Gaming...


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign