Saturday, December 4, 2021

Week 581: FUD

Weekly Written Review 

FUD: Fear Uncertainty and Doubt. 

No fear in me. I live a life of uncertainty and doubt is sometimes part of the equation. 


Sunday, October 31, 2021

* Watching Mulan (aminated version) 

*Workings on Echoes - closed captions...

* Playing Animal Crossing...


Monday, November 1, 2021

* Echoes upload completed...

* Stock crazy...

* Echoes flier prep...

* Watching Free Guy...


Tuesday, November 2, 2021

* Watching Jumanji (remake)...

* Fish dinner celebration...

* Echoes submitted...


Wednesday, November 3, 2021

* They want to take the house!

* I can't believe my aunt in NY asked "Why don't I get a job as a reporter."


Thursday, November 4, 2021

* Tennis with Hugo. I bet him for the first time. First set 6-4. 2nd 0-6, then I changed grip. Then 6-4.


Friday, November 5, 2021

* Tennis...

* To At...

* Watching Jumani - The Next Level


Saturday, November 6, 2021

* Gaming...

* Watching Arcane...


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign