Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Week 587: Better Late or Better Skipped?

Weekly Written Review 

It's Thursday night of week 591 and I'm playing serious catch up with this blog. Lately, my recording keeping has been atrocious. It's so bad that I accidentally skipped week 587. I'm not even sure if the bullets are acute but this is what I have. I honestly haven't had the time or interest in blogging lately. Thus, I don't want to give up on it... yet. 


Sunday, December 12, 2021

* Watching True Story and The NeverEnding Story II...


Monday, December 13, 2021

* Finished watching The NeverEnding Story II...

* Watched Bright Samurai Soul

* Stocks...


Tuesday, December 14, 2021

* Lazy day...

* Orders for Papa...

* Watching Jungle Cruise 


Wednesday, December 15, 2021

* Returned home...

* Walking... bank...

* My back is a little better today...


Thursday, December 16, 2021

* Tennis with back pain...

* Gift from Erick...

* Send Help submission...

* Backing up files...


Friday, December 17, 2021

* Tennis with back pain...

* Resting...


Saturday, December 18, 2021

* Weekend pickup...

* Watching True Story & Wheel of Time...


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign