Monday, December 20, 2021

Week 586: Tis the Season To Do Nothing

Weekly Written Review 

I didn't keep good records this week. I do recall realizing my annual shut down was activating and I embraced it. Around this time of the year, I shut down and I'm not fighting it. 


Sunday, December 5, 2021

* Team of Two shoot...


Monday, December 6, 2021

* Mass email prep...


Tuesday, December 7, 2021

* Echoes of a Dream press release...


Wednesday, December 8, 2021

* Returned home...


Thursday, December 9, 2021

* Raining. No tennis. 

* Sleep a lot...


Friday, December 10, 2021

* I slept so much Thursday night I woke up with back pains...

* Tennis...

* Resting...


Saturday, December 11, 2021

* Pick up...

* FAMU So Cal Alumni Zoom meeting/ Echoes presentation

* Watching True Story, Wheel of Time


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign