Monday, December 20, 2021

Week 585: Another Back & Forth Rendezvous

Weekly Written Review 

I'm behind on my blog and I'm not about to dive deep into those memories. I'll write this... The fun from last week carried over a little this week and I returned to my life in LA. 


Sunday, November 28, 2021

* Morning Fun! 

* Return home...


Monday, November 29, 2021

* Playing numbers...

* Ace Hardware store pick-ups

* Clearing mail...

* Phone calls...


Tuesday, November 30, 2021

* Attorney appointment... My mom's efforts succeeded. 

* Mowing lawn...

* Post Office...

* Visiting my father...


Wednesday, December 1, 2021

* Return to LA...

* Dusting off Mail Chimp for an Echoes press release...

* Resting...


Thursday, December 2, 2021

* Tennis...

* Ross... new sneakers...

* Website updates...


Friday, December 3. 2021

* Tennis...

* Ralphs...


Saturday, December 4, 2021

* Blogging...

* Post Office...

* Pickup, Ralphs run...

* Watching Arcane, Wheel of Time


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign