Saturday, December 4, 2021

Week 582: Echoes of Potential - Echoes of Uncertainty

Weekly Written Review 

Friday was the first night I went to bed without crying since August 29th. It was a long day and I was tired. I'm not sure if that means I'm making progress or not, but it happened. 

In other news, Echoes of a Dream, my latest remaster completed last week got approved this week. Let's see where this goes. Plus, my landlady was in really bad shape this week. I helped her to the best that I could and had to make sacrifices because of that. It looked pretty bad at some points. The reality is, her health status could mean a lot of uncertainty for her tenants. 


Sunday, November 7, 2021

* Watching Rampage & Arcane...

* Playing Animal Crossing...

* Watching Takers...


Monday, November 8, 2021

* Watching Thunder Force & Heman...

* Paying bills...

* Echoes Approved...


Tuesday, November 9, 20201

* Returned home...

* Soccer with Hugo...

* Post office...


Wednesday, November 10, 20201

* MLK Agent letter writing...


Thursday, November 11, 2021

* Tennis...

* Barb is in bad shape...

* Pushups/ Ring Fit


Friday, November 12, 2021

* Tennis...

* Blink rental to help Atarah and Zorka but I had to help Barb instead. She couldn't walk...

* Trader Joe's run...

* No tears tonight. 


Saturday, November 13, 2021

* Helping Barb...

* ATM...

* Post Office. MLK agent letter sent. 


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign