Saturday, December 4, 2021

Week 584: Overall Unexpect Fun

Weekly Written Review 

I spent Thanksgiving to myself but overall I had a lot of unexpected fun in Riverview. I wasn't planning on staying there that long but I'm glad I did. 


Sunday, November 21, 2021

* Mental Love episode 2 shoot

* No fun...

* Gaming...


Monday, November 22, 2021

* No fun...

* Editing...

* Attempted to share watch a movie with Atarah but Dune was removed for HBO Max...

* Errands... Charle's House. Mail pick up. 


Tuesday, November 23, 2021

* Starbuck...

* Fun...


Wednesday, November 24, 2021

* Setting up Fire Sticks...

* Playing Moving Out...

* No fun. Good sleep.


Thursday, November 25, 2021

* Morning fun...


Friday, November 26, 2021

* Video game day with the Gibbs...

* Partial fun...


Saturday, November 27, 2021

* No fun... talk...

* Basketball with Rodney and Malcolm

* Watching Candyman (remake)

* Pantses photoshoot 


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign