Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Week 580: C-to-ing...

Weekly Written Review 

I've lost the most important person in my life who cares if I lose all my money next. Or maybe I won't lose. YOLO. If there's even been a better time for me to take big risks, that time is now. 

Sunday, October 24, 2021

* Jackie's birthday

* Walk to the bank with Zorka...

* Tried to watch The Avatar movie with Atarah but I couldn't do it. I've seen it before. Even worse the second time.


Monday, October 25, 2021

* Watching Luca...

* Working on Echoes: Captions...


Tuesday, October 26, 2021

* Watching Mulon. The live-action version.

* Working on Echoes: Completed captions... 

* Instacart order for pop...


Wednesday, October 27, 2021

* Return home. Lazy day...


Thursday, October 28, 2021

* Tennis at 9am

* C-to-ing... 

* Instacart for pop again...


Friday, October 29, 2021

* Tennis...

* Numbers..

* C-to-ing... 

* Mario Party Super Stars release date


Saturday, October 30, 2021

* Working on Echoes: Audio review...

* Watching Mulan. Animated version.

* Playing Mario Party Superstars...


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign