Monday, June 1, 2020

Week 505: Does My Writing Matter?

Weekly Written Review 

I got two projects in the oven. The waiting game continues. While I wait, I'm trying to complete another TV pilot. On Tuesday while rewatching Stranger Things, my mind drifted into a new show idea. Soon after I started developing it. These are ideas are complex and I'm unable to do the amount of writing as I desire.  As a result, I had no choice but to enroll in a writing class. A free class on Youtube to be exact. Film Courage is the truth and I learned a lot from one night of studying. I planned to do more of this in the upcoming days and weeks but when the world is falling apart does my creative writing really matter? I wasn't thinking like during this week but my thoughts changed in the following week, amid the riots/protests. I may better address this issue in Week: (506).

In other news, I realized 3 months is my limit. I've set a date for my return.  


Sunday, May 17, 2020

* Rewatching: Stranger Things season 2

* Walking... brainstorming on Project E

* Watching: The Last Dance

* Blogging...


Monday, May 18, 2020

* Writing... Project E... 2 pages...

* Rewatching: Stranger Things

* Got a new idea for a show while watching Stranger Things...

* Gaming...


Tuesday, May 19, 2020

* Writing... Project E. Added another page. 

* Finished rewatching Stranger Things season 2

* Sleepy most of the day. Up all night.

* Brainstorming (PW)


Wednesday, May 20, 2020

* PW research. Development official. 

* Brief walk...

* Rewatching Stranger Things season 3


Thursday, May 21, 2020

* Weekly 1.6 mile run (15:28)

* Watched movie: Legend

* Brainstorming, research...


Friday, May 22, 2020

* Played in a Switch to Save Lives tournament. Today I was MK8D. I sucked in every game. 

* Garage Stop... 

* Numero Uno, Trader Joe's

* Brainstorming talk...


Saturday, May 23, 2020

* Switch Save Lives Tourney: MTA and SMM2

* Rewatching Stranger Things...


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign