Monday, June 1, 2020

Week 506: I Support All the Protesters and Rioters

Weekly Written Review 

The murder of George Floyd deflated my spirit. It made me question the importance of my creative writing. Does it really matter? The United States is crumbling and I'm trying to write a TV pilot. I'm not even protesting. I want to protest. If I was connected to a group of people/protestors I believe I would be out there with them. As much I as love being a loner, it's not helping any movement right now. I don't want to go by myself. A protest is a type of event a person should attend with allies. Without allies, it's not safe. Plus, I live in Hollywood. It's hard to find and befriend another person with a conscience state of mind. In 10 years, I can't recall any in my industry, certainly none I'm in touch with. 

For the record, I support all the protesters and I'm thankful for all of them. I even support the rioters. Senseless killings have sequences. All the damage can be repaired. Nothing can bring George Floyd's life back. 

It's moments like this, I wish I had a voice. I want to make an impact. I want to make a difference. I want to do something. I'm not afraid, I just have no allies nor a voice. 

I've been fighting for my voice to be heard for a very long time and I'm still mute. The plan has been to use my writing as a voice but in the mists of a national crisis, my voice doesn't matter. My writings don't matter. One day my writings will matter but right now, it doesn't matter. While the world burns, it's time for a self-assessment. 

Sending love to all the protesters! Be safe! Fight for your rights. No Justice! No peace! 

One love!

Sunday, May 24, 2020

* Turnips...

* Switch to Save Lives: Arms & Smash Bros. 

* Walk and Brainstorm, Plot points...

* Completed: Rewatching Stranger Things season 3


Monday, May 25, 2020

* Development study/watching: Charmed (1998)

* RIP George Floyd! 


Tuesday, May 26, 2020

* Tennis with At...

* Watching Charmed (2018) and Chilling Adventures of Sabrina


Wednesday, May 27, 2020

* Writing plot points...

* Sleepy day...

* Papa is back home. We spoke and he shared with me some news that probably might make me opt out of my annual Christmas visit. 


Thursday, May 28, 2020

* Weekly 1.6 mile run (15:17)

* Plot points...

* Rewatching the Avatar


Friday, May 29, 2020

* Returned to tennis at Shatto. I wasn't got to start today but I forgot to cancel and 7 people RSVPed. Only two showed but it was still a great time. 

* Rewatching The Avatar:  The Last Airbender

* Geroge Floyd Protesting!!!!


Saturday, May 30, 2020

* Attempt for a Best Buy pickup but they were closed. 

* 99 cent store errands

* Geroge Floyd Protesting!!!!

* Rewatching The Avatar:  The Last Airbender


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign